- Black colour
- Water resistant
- Spiral brush (synthetic hairs)
- With organic beeswax
- With organic açaï oil
- Certified organic by Ecocert
- Capacity: 10ml
USE & PRECAUTIONS FOR USE
How to cleanse my Avril certified organic water-resistant mascara?
Hop, hop, hop, not so fast! Stop the disaster! To remove a water-resistant mascara, you first need the appropriate make-up remover but also the right technique to avoid tearing your eyelashes.
1) We advise you to choose a cleansing oil because the oily substances are very effective on the water-resistant. They have the added benefit of protecting the eyelashes and the skin. You can also opt for a two-phase make-up remover, also very effective in this case.
2) Soak cotton to remove make-up and put it on your eyelid. Leave on for a few seconds while tapping. Then move up to down. Repeat several times until the traces of make-up have completely disappeared. Avoid movements from left to right, even if it's tempting!
Hordeum vulgare stem water*, beeswax*, pentylene glycol, glyceryl stearate, butylene glycol, acacia senegal gum, glyceryl behenate, pullulan, palmitic acid, stearic acid, copernicia cerifera cera*, oleic/linoleic/linolenic polyglycerides, hydrogenated olive oil stearyl esters, oryza sativa cera, glycerin, euterpe oleracea pulp power*, aqua, sorbitol, trehalose, citric acid, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate.
May contain : CI77891, CI77491, CI77492, CI77499, CI77007, CI75470.
* Ingredients from organic farming
99% of the total ingredients are from natural origin
62% of the total ingredients are from organic farming
COSMOS ORGANIC certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to COSMOS standard available at http://COSMOS.ecocert.com
Made in Italy