Salus Calcium Magnesium Details
- Supports bones health.
- Added zinc and vitamin D.
- Higher magnesium to calcium ratio.
- Easy-to-digest liquid solution.
- Great tasting fruit juice and herb base.
Unlike most cal-mag supplements this combination contains a higher magnesium to calcium ratio. Optimal bone health requires sufficient amounts of both magnesium and calcium. Magnesium is essential for proper utilization of calcium to help prevent calcium deposits. Studies suggest magnesium is just as important as calcium in our diets and that some individuals may consume too much calcium and not enough magnesium creating an imbalance. Salus liquid cal-mag supplement is a great tasting, easy way to meet your daily nutrient requirements. Formulated in an herbal base with added minerals for better digestion and absorption.
Salus Calcium Magnesium is a smart choice for any adult concerned with improving or maintaining their bone health. Specially formulated to be effective in all areas of calcium absorption and utilization, Salus Calcium Magnesium safely and effectively maintains bone health over a lifetime.
What Sets Salus Calcium Magnesium Apart?
- Higher Magnesium to Calcium Ratio: Facilitates bone strength and proper calcium utilization to help prevent calcium deposits in soft tissue
- Useable Calcium Dosage: Satisfies daily supplemental calcium needs and is safe for long-term supplementation
- Highly Soluble Calcium Compounds: Bound to organic acids that can be readily absorbed regardless of age, nutrition or hormone status
- Easy-to-Digest Liquid Solution: Allows for more contact with absorption sites & does not require dissolving, leaving approximately 98%4 of the elemental calcium available for absorption
- Added Zinc and Vitamin D: Essential co-factors in the maintenance of healthy bones and teeth
- Great Tasting Fruit Juice & Herb Base: pH balanced to assist the absorption of calcium and added herbs, which contain minerals, stimulate digestion and reduce bloating
- No Harmful Additives: No lead, pesticide residues, preservatives or food colouring–guaranteed
Both calcium and magnesium are critical for strong bones, however; the average person's intake of these minerals is imbalanced. The ratio of calcium consumption far outweighs that of magnesium consumption, which affects their subsequent absorption and utilization and sets the stage for weak bones and over-calcification of the body.
New studies are showing us that the best way to maintain the health of our bones is not through increased calcium intake alone, but rather through the regular use of a balanced calcium magnesium supplement that effectively addresses the many complicated issues that prevent the adequate absorption and proper utilization of calcium. One like Salus Calcium Magnesium.