Symptoms of hormone imbalance are sparked by an imbalance of estrogen to progesterone, with estrogen being dominant – often referred to as Estrogen Dominance. Symptoms of Estrogen Dominance include: heavy or painful periods, hormonal acne, PMS, ovarian cysts, fibrocystic breasts, endometriosis and more…
EstroSense is the ideal hormonal health partner for women using oral contraceptives and those suffering from various symptoms of hormonal imbalance which could include, breast health concerns, exposure to xenoestrogens (pesticides, herbicides and toxins), endometriosis, fibrocystic breasts, heavy/flooding periods, PMS, ovarian cysts, uterine fibroids and more.
Each Capsules Contains:
- Calcium D-Glucarate - 75 mg
- Indole-3-Carbinol (plant sourced) - 75 mg
- Green Tea Extract (80% Polyphenols) (30:1 from 3000 mg of Green Tea–caffeine free) - 50 mg
- Turmeric (95% Curcumin) - 25 mg
- Milk Thistle Extract (80% Silymarin) (30:1 from 1500 mg of Milk Thistle) - 25 mg
- Rosemary Extract (6% Carnosic Acid) (10:1 from 250 mg of Rosemary) - 12.5 mg
- Lycopene (from 83 mg Lyc-O-Mato® tomato extract) - 2.5 mg
- Sulforaphane (from Broccophane™ broccoli sprout extract) - 100 mcg
Non-medicinal Ingredients: vegetarian capsule, microcrystalline cellulose (cellulose, purified water, silica), L-Leucine, silica.
3 capsules daily taken with food or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or if you have iron deficiency. Consult a health care case, practitioner prior to use if you have a liver disease or develop symptoms of liver trouble. Hypersensitivity /allergy is known to occur, in which discontinue use. Consult a health care practitioner if you have gallstones or a bile duct obstruction. Consult a health care practitioner if you have stomach ulcers or excess stomach acids. Consult a health care practitioner if you are taking any medication. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are attempting to conceive. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking antiplatelet medication or blood thinners. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have low estrogen or symptoms of low estrogen.
- Cellulose - microcrystalline
- Purified water
- Vegetable Grade Magnesium Stearate
- Broccoli (Brassica oleracea) : 27.5 mg
- Green tea (Camellia sinensis) : 50 mg (30:1)
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa) : 25 mg (25:1)
- Calcium- D- glucarate (D-glucaro-1,4-lactone) : 75 mg
- Indole-3-carbinol (Indole-3-methanol) : 75 mg
- Tomato extract (Lycopersicon esculentum) : 50 mg
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) : 12.5 mg (10:1)
- Milk thistle (Silybum marianum) : 25 mg (30:1)