- A hormone produced by the pineal gland, the organ that helps re-set the body's sleep-wake cycle (aspect of the circadian rhythm)
- Promotes sleep cycle
- Helps increase the total sleep time (aspect of sleep quality) in people suffering from sleep restriction or altered sleep schedule (e.g. shift-work and jet lag)
- Helps to reduce the time it takes to fall asleep in people with delayed sleep phase syndrome
Easy to use, 1mg per spray
- Convenient dosage format and great size. Great alternative to tablets or capsules
Natural spearmint flavour
- Great taste increases compliance
Serving Size 3 Sprays (0.45 ml)
Servings Per Container about 66
Amount per serving %DV
Melatonin 3 mg †
† % Daily Value (DV) not established
Purified water, glycerin, ethanol, xylitol, natural spearmint flavor, citric acid, potassium sorbate, rebaudioside A (stevia leaf extract), menthol
Adults: Three sprays taken orally, once daily, at or before bedtime, or as professionally directed. For use beyond four weeks, consult your healthcare practitioner. For adult use only.*Risk Info: Do not drive or use machinery for five hours after taking melatonin. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding; or if you are taking immunosuppressive drugs, do not use.
**Quality Assurance: Safety-sealed for your protection and for product freshness. Do not use if outer seal is missing or broken. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.