An important component of phospholipids, inositol can assist in regulating cellular response for healthy body functioning, and helps to support healthy mood balance within the brain. Inositol has benefits to metabolic and ovulatory function, due to its role in increasing insulin sensitivity within different tissues.
Enhance Your Routine
- Supports the regulation of cellular response for overall health
- Known to boost serotonin levels in the brain, helping support healthy mood balance
- Helps improve insulin resistance
- Aids in the management of Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Improves menstrual cycle and ovarian function
Inositol has many important roles in the body. It helps cells, hormones, neurotransmitters and growth factors all talk to each other. It's also important for the water/electrolyte balance between the inside and outside of cells. Functions like insulin communication, cell membrane production, breakdown of fats and gene expression all rely on having enough inositol in the body.
These roles allow inositol to be effective for the treatment of polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS). It works by improving insulin sensitivity which in turn improves ovarian function and reduces excess androgens. This also gives support to reducing metabolic disease symptoms, rebalancing the menstrual cycle, and improving oocyte quality. In this way inositol has the potential to improve fertility outcomes.
MEDICINAL INGREDIENT – EACH VEGETARIAN CAPSULE CONTAINS:
- Inositol (Myo-Inositol) 500 mg
- Magnesium Stearate (Non-GMO Vegetable Source)
- Microcrystalline Cellulose
- Pullulan / Hypromellose (Vegetarian Capsule)
MEDICINAL INGREDIENT – EACH TABLESPOON CONTAINS:
- Inositol (Myo-Inositol) 9 g
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.