for temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with simple backache, arthritis, strains, bruises, and sprains.
For external use only
If prone to allergic reaction from aspirin or salicylates, consult a doctor before use.
When using this product
- use only as directed
- avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes
- do not apply to wounds, damaged or irritated skin
- do not bandage tightly or use with heating pad
- do not use 1 hour prior to bathing or 30 minutes after bathing
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens
- skin irritation or redness develops
- pain persists for more than 7 days
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.
- for adults and children 12 years of age and over, apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- for children 12 years or younger, consult a doctor before use
- not intended for children under two years of age
Close cap tightly after use. Store in cool place.
Eucalyptus Oil, Lanolin, Paraffin, Petroleum Jelly and Thyme Oil