Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum) seed 50:1 extract (equivalent to 2100 mg raw herb, STD to 80% silymarin)...42 mg Wild Yam (Dioscorea villosa) root (STD to 6% diosgenin)...60 mg Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) root 5:1 extract (equivalent to 155 mg raw herb)...31 mg Burdock (Arctium lappa) root 5:1 extract (equivalent to 155 mg raw herb)...31 mg Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) root 4:1 extract (equivalent to 40 mg raw herb)...10 mg Non-medicinal ingredients: Cellulose, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, dextrin, gelatin.
Adults: Take 3 capsules twice daily. Use for a minimum of three weeks to see beneficial effects. Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond six weeks.
- Discontinue use if hypersensitivity occurs such as contact dematitis and/or if you develop symptoms of liver trouble. Hypersensitivity/allergy is known to occur, in which case, discontinue use.
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have sex hormone dependant cancers (e.g. prostate, etc.), diabetes, or if you are taking psychoactive medication, any kind of hormonal therapies, diuretics, potassium depleting agents, or MAO inhibitors. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist.
- Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding; if you have Gilbert's syndrome or Crigler-Najjar syndrome, gallbladder or liver disorder, bile duct obstruction, intestinal blockage, pancreatic cancer, haemolytic anemia, intestinal spasms, impaired kidney functions, high blood pressure, heart disease, hypokalemia, or a kidney or cardiovascular disorder; if you are taking thiazide diuretics, cardiac glycosides, corticosteriods, stimulant laxatives or other medications which may aggravate electrolyte imbalance; if you are allergic to plants of the Asteraceae/Compositae/Daisy family; or if you are a man with decreased libido. Do not use if you have hormone sensitive conditions such as uterine, endometrial, breast, or ovarian cancers as well as endometriosis and uterine fibroids. Do not use if you have a protein S deficiency as wild yam may increase the risk of thrombosis.
- Arctium lappa : 31 mg
- Dioscorea villosa : 60 mg
- Glycyrrhiza glabra : 10 mg
- Silybum marianum : 42 mg
- Taraxacum officinale : 31 mg
- Silicon dioxide
- Magnesium Stearate