Mineralex is a multi-mineral supplement with optimum concentration and a perfect complement to any vitamin supplement. Minerals are essential to the regulation of many physiological functions and contribute to the maintenance of tissue and bone health. This complement contains 11 minerals, including calcium, magnesium, potassium, copper and zinc.
Promotes the maintenance of a good health.
Adult: 1 tablespoon (15 ml) daily. Take with food.
Using tips from from Land Art Naturopath
To replace electrolytes lost through sweat while doing a physical activity, add 1 teaspoon (5 ml) of Land Art Mineralex to your drink. Replace sweetened and colored sports drinks with a pinch of salt and a dose of Mineralex in a mix juice/water.
Per 15 ml
- Potassium (potassium chloride), 100 mg
- Calcium (calcium phosphate dibasic), 150 mg
- Magnesium (magnesium oxide), 54 mg
- Silicon (silicon dioxide), 14 mg
- Manganese (manganese sulfate), 7 mg
- Zinc (zinc citrate), 5 mg
- Copper (cupric gluconate), 200 mcg
- Boron (boron citrate), 350 mcg
- Chromium, 60 mcg (chelated hydrolysed vegetable proteins)
- Molybdene, 60 mcg (chelated hydrolysed vegetable proteins)
- Selenium, 30 mcg (chelated hydrolysed vegetable proteins)
Non-medicinal ingredients: Purified water, vegetable glycerine, xanthan gum, natural spearmint flavor, chlorophyll.*Contains no dairy, wheat, gluten, yeast, corn or sodium.
Do not drink directly from the bottle and consume within four weeks after opening to avoid contamination of the product. Refrigerate after opening.
Cautions and warnings
If you have impaired liver function: consult a health care specialist prior to use. Avoid taking 2 hours before or up to 4 hours after another medicinal intake.